Friday, February 12, 2010

Well good morning there Blog! Cow in the Hull are you? Long time no write, guess you think I am like a loser boyfriend ignoring you for so long, but I'm not, you know I still loves you!

So, guess you could say I've been a busy bee for a while. Been to 2 job interviews and actually got hired in the first one without being asked if I wanted it simply because of my quick wit and devastatingly good looks. I had to refuse though because it was only for 15 hours a week at 8.50 an hour. Seriously? $130 a week? After I have told you that you and your staff have been violating OSHA regulations and that you really don't know crap about the machine you are hiring me to run? Really? Sorry ma'am but my skillz and knowledge are worth more than that!

The second interview was yesterday, and I thought the lady didn't like me or something but I got a call back last night from another individual with the company to do a phone interview. Now normally I am much better at Face to Face interviews, but this poor lady was so quiet and reserved I felt like I was screaming at her when I was speaking in my normal voice. I think I kind of perplexed her when I kept laughing at the questions she was asking because they were all straight off the Kiddie Kandids interview script. I couldn't help laughing! I think she thinks I am a few sandwiches short of a picnic or something.

Can I just say that I love my husband? He is the most wonderful, patient man I have ever met. He is a great father and a wonderful best friend. WOW look at me being all mushy, what the crap is up with that? Ok, I am over it back to my normal self.....

So my kids are an ever entertaining portion of my daily routine. Madelyn is almost walking. When she is practices her walking, she has to stop and take frequent dancing breaks to show us her mad skillz. Abi is doing awesome in school, she has signed up for every extra curricular activity she can make time for just to see if she can make my day even more busier. Buddy (his real name is Zachery for those of you who can't remember what we really named him) has a new best friend. His name is Dave, he is married to my friend Nichole and Buddy says,"Dave is the awesomiest Star Wars player in the universe!" Buddy also says that Nichole is good cause,"she named her kitty after a gremlin. Mommy can I name my next kitty after a gremlin or we can call him 2 Face!" (no people we will not be getting a new kitty and the 2 Face is a reference to his Batman Wii game).

Life seems to be trudging right along in the Samsel Household. Being a stay at home mom is pretty ok. I still have my sanity at least. I have discovered that if I think I have cleaned up 1 room in my house in record time, that just means that the kids have completely trashed another room. So when I go clean the other room, the room I just got finished cleaning is trashed. OMG it is a never ending cycle!

So in closing, I apologize for neglecting you Blog and also for neglecting my faithful followers. I promise to be better about keeping you all entertained. I may write another blog later today with some funny Buddyisms if I can find the time, but I am not making any promises!

Today's Goal for each of you: Hug your family, eat a piece of chocolate and send me $10 (cash only please) Ya'll have a good day now!

1 comment: